Friday, July 24, 2009

Clinics for surf dogs...


Ok so waves are big on outside and that means nice whitewash for the dogs to ride at the shore !!! I was out there today and it looked great so were gonna meet up Sat 8-9amish and play.. then sunday same gig but might be more 9amish.. as I have to go to Palm Desert to shoot picts sat afternoon and who knows how late that will go... so don't be mad if I don't show up on time.. but Andy and others will be there with the equipment and I know all you great Sudents can handle it all !!!

Here is a map I suggest you consider the fact it's SUMMER, so parking is tough, I tend to ride my bike, so you can do a few things.. park free up on Brookhurst then ride down to the trail and over the bridge, pay to park at brookhurst on the beach south most point and walk over the bridge (1/8mile), if you like to gamble then hit up pch and Orange just b4 the jetty's if your northbound on PCH, or just over the bridge if south on PCH, at Orange turn towards the ocean then make right go to end and pray for parking.... 7am you can park but 9am Rarely.

Time to have fun !!!

The Surfinpaws gang !!!

ps. remeber I have loaner boards that I payed for outta my pocket, and have lif vests to lend that Kyjen donated so feel free to use, also if you end up wanting to go to Helen Woodward in SD I will bring the gear and lend it for the comp !

No comments:

Post a Comment