Monday, July 27, 2009

Clinic 4 for Surfing dogs !





Hey All,

Those that came ans listened to us !!! Johanna and Hurley, Andy and Lucy, Journey and his mom and pack of dogs !!! We even got a couple randoms off the beach to hang with us, a 11yr + yorky caught a tandem wave with Rambo the 5 month Mini Wiener dog ! Lil Petey was cut fancy yorky, then when he got wet his moma yelled OMG, I said no no look you can see his lil Muscles he's a tough dude.. anyhow we had fun, Hurley the wild and crazy ball hog got to level 2, meaning his momma was able to have him jump on the board on his own, then she could walk him around, he really learned how to balance on his own, we also met a nice guy named William that was helping us out a bit, and he got to learn to paddle and take pancho with him too.. Golie finally showed up, he was bugging his mom, but Trisha was draggin her tail, so they got to come and he got to chill with is surf pals, so back to Hurley He won STAR student for the day and he gets a neat gift next time we see him ( I left them at the office, woops). Now I have to tell some of you people ( actually LOTS of you ) not exactly sure why the emails telling me the wves are to big blah blah.. I'm not here to put your dogs in harms way, I checked the break on Fri and it was almost as good as I have ever seen it. So you all missed out on about 2hrs in the am and 1.5hr at 6pm, Kia caught 3 100+ yard runs it was like she rode for ever ( this is the same type of break in SD at the Del Mar dog beach) and people on the beach were amazed.. also Pancho rode 2 waves but his tall skinny legs he tends to bail if the board gets funny, where Kia will hang on till the end !!!

So enjoy a few of the picts, if you were ther email me 2 of your best picts and I'll put them all in the clinics gallery at SurfinPaws.com as it's tough for me to shoot picts of the pups riding when I'm pushing them on to the waves ;)!!!

Once again we got here at 9am and left at 7pm Sunday so a nice fun filled day with pals !

Mahalo !

Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment