Friday, June 5, 2009

Introducing our Newest member of the team !






OCSPCA and SurfinPaws would like to welcome Crystal to our team !!

"Aloha! My name is Crystal. I was born and raised in Southern CA, where Ive always lived less than 10 minutes to the beach. After high school I volunteered at a local animal hospital and ever since I've loved working with animals. I'm currently working in Newport Beach as a veterinary technician and also attending a veterinary assistant program to obtain my RVT license. Since my work is so close to the beach, I can't help but check out the surf after a long days work. I've been surfing for 5 years, and will be for the rest of my life. My dog Flash, a dachshund also shares the same love for the water. Its always a blast riding waves with him. Well, we'll see you in the water!

Crystal Romero"

Crystal will be assisting in surf lessons the month of June getting dog/humans ready for the big event !!!

Our first water lesson will happen June 7th at 1pm at the Newport River Jetty's if you all don't know about twitter you had better sign up! We will be using that to keep updates going and such ours is Twitter.com/SurfinPaws Now keep in mind we will have some loaner foam boards for this clinic just make sure you have at least worked on lesson #1 prior as it will make things much better.. now keep in mind we spoke with Tyson the skateboarding bulldog and he's going to give surfing a shot, so our Crystal and Rene will get to help Tyson roll into a new sport !!! Ok back to the lesson, were gonna be there for a couple hrs maybe longer if it's a super nice day as we luv to chill at that nice spot !

any questions can be sent to SurfinPaws@gmail.com or just check our site SurfinPaws.com for Red Carpet or contest info. Keep in mind these are free lessons if your signed up to surf in our contest !!!

Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment